MCSA: Windows 10 Training & Certification
Windows 10 Training & Certification
Windows 10 is an extension to the Windows NT family, thereby introducing a kind of universal application architecture. This OS possesses the ultra-amazing capabilities to run this OS on PCs, tabs and smartphones. The GUI has been enhanced to seamlessly handle the transitions on mouse-oriented and touch-oriented devices. New Task-view, fingerprint and face recognition, support integration, virtual desktop system, DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.0 support, and new security features make Windows 10 the new technology champ. Microsoft Windows 10 Training course from Koenig enables you to map the knowledge with installing and configuring Windows 10 and Windows 10 Essential Training.
- Describe the important new features of Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure a device running Windows 10.
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
- Manage storage in Windows 10.
- Manage files and printers.
- Manage apps.
- Manage data security.
- Manage device security.
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices.
- Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device management in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Manage remote access solutions.
- Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility solutions.
- Manage desktop and mobile clients by using Intune.
- Manage updates and Endpoint Protection by using Intune.
- Manage application and resource access by using Intune.
- Configure and manage client Hyper-V.
Course Details / Exam(s)
|Title / Course#||Course#||Exam#||Certification earned|
|Installing and Configuring Windows 10||20697-1||70-698|
|Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services||20697-2||70-697|
The Global Leader in IT Training with
Years of Service
Koenig provides a unique end to end solution for training at Six locations - Delhi, Dehradun, Shimla (Himalayas) , Goa Beach, Bangalore and Dubai. All the facilities are equipped with latest amenities and ultra - modern labs.
Fly-me-a-Trainer is a one of its kind service by Koenig Solutions. As per client requirements, Koenig sends expert trainers to corporate locations. With our trainer at your venue, you just need a conference room. The participants will be provided remote access to servers at our Data Center.
With Instructor- led online training, learn from the comfort of your home in the most cost effective manner.
My name is Naseer Ahmad Mohmand. I am from Afghanistan working with USAID/OTI funded project in Afghanistan as an IT Manager. This is my third time that I have selected Koenig and as always I've been impressed. They provide scheduling flexibility, they manage every detail from the time of registration throughout training, tests and ensuring you get back to your final destination safely.
- Naseer Ahmad Mohmand
(Afghanistan), MCSA Windows 8
My name is Hassan and I'm from Copenhagen in Denmark. I have no IT education on paper since I'm self-taught into IT. So I decided it is time to be certified, to get my knowledge on paper. I found Koenig Solutions by Google search and at first I was very skeptical about everything - the quality of training, knowledge level of the teachers, because the price was too cheap compared to Denmark or Europe. It’s was too good to be true.
- Hassan Alawi
(Denmark), Configuring Windows 8