Oracle iRecruitment is a full-cycle solution that gives managers, recruiters and candidates the capability to be able to accomplish every phase of finding, recruiting, hiring, and tracking new employees. iRecruitments also provides a summary of iRecruitment processes and the implementation steps required to perform a basic, non-customized implementation. As managers or recruiters, site visitors, registered users, employees, and agency users will gain us in knowing on how to use and work with iRecruitment structures. Also provides with the knowledge on personalize iRecruitment pages to suit our business necessities.
The objectives of this course shows us how to produce recruitment letters and reports to examine our recruitment process. We may also understand how to eliminate the candidate and applicant data that we no longer need. Course Objectives: Achieve the setup, functional, and post install steps. Learn how to configure iRecruitment pages. Learn to make assessments for recruitment purposes. Use and work with iRecruitment functions. Create letters for recruitment and analyze reports. Classify key features in iRecruitment
1. Overview of Oracle iRecruitment
2. Implement Oracle iRecruitment
3. Configuring iRecruitment Pages
4. Managers and Recruiters: Assessments
5. Managers and Recruiters: Vacancies and Job Posting
6. Job Seekers: Site Visitors and Registered Users
7. Managers and Recruiters: Candidate Processing
8. Managing Communications
9. Managing Interview Tasks
10. Managers and Recruiters: Working with Applicants
11. Using Employee Interface
12. Agency Users - Working with iRecruitment
13. Generate Letters, Reports, and Perform Purge
Give an edge to your career with Oracle certification training courses. Students can join the classes for R12.x Oracle HRMS iRecruitment Fundamentals Training Course at Koenig Campus located at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Shimla, Goa, Dehradun, Dubai & Instructor-Led Online.