Organizations with heavy workloads of business critical data tend to rely on enterprise data storage systems in order to ensure smooth workflow and daily operations. A lot of useful data is being generated at a very fast pace. Storing this voluminous amount of data in the right manner is on the priority list of all organizations, since they do not want to lose out on any opportunity to utilize that wealth of information generated by analyzing their data records.
Koenig Solutions is one of the leading trainers providing a vast number of IT training programs. One of our programs popular among new and working professionals is the data storage training. The training is quite helpful for those who want to gain the expertise of storing the enterprise data efficiently and cost-effectively. It is focused on data management and security in a centralised repository and for a variety of enterprise information. Data sharing is done via several connected systems.
Our enterprise data storage training is a specialisation that trains learners in handling business-critical information storage using relevant enterprise solutions. Having efficient enterprise data storage solutions can reduce the data management costs within an organisation to a good extent. At Koenig Solutions, we have storage training courses that are not only beneficial to IT professionals but also to those who want to make a strong career in related fields. Check out more details on the suite of storage courses we offer.
Quick Facts about Enterprise Data Storage
- Nearly one-fifth companies store more than one petabyte of data (1 Petabyte = 106 GB)
- Two out of three organizations buy additional storage capacity every year
- Creating long-term data specific solutions can help organizations save a lot of money
Who Should Do This Course
Both freshers and IT professionals can take up our enterprise data storage course. However, some courses are only available to professionals like storage administrators who hold some experience in a data storage-related function. While freshers can seek high-paying career opportunities after taking storage training from our expert faculty, the experienced professionals can also raise their chances of growth within enterprises.
Some specific courses with us, such as NetApp training, are suitable for a certain audience like the NetApp customers, employees, and partners. Those who perform detailed administrative functions or those who use enterprise storage solutions on a NetApp storage appliance may pursue these courses. Similarly, there are a few courses for Linux administrators and IT professionals who work in Linux enterprise environments. However, most of our training programs are ideal for system administrators, network administrators, technical consultants, technical administrators, and support engineers.
As we provide varied types of data storage training, the specific programs have their own fundamentals. Many of our courses require the candidates to have a minimum and relevant work experience. A few courses also require candidates to hold another certification. However, these conditions are not applicable to all our courses. Most of our courses require the basic knowledge of the following (not an exhaustive list):
- System administration for Unix or Windows operating systems
- Data storage fundamentals
- Computer architecture, servers, and databases
- TCP/IP networking
- Ethernet settings and switch configuration
- Computer networking and security
- General virtualization technology administration
Benefits of Enterprise Data Storage Course
After completing our Enterprise Data Storage Course, the candidates will be able to achieve the following:
- By pursuing any of our storage training courses, the candidates can save huge costs and accelerate a business through effective data storage solutions. Through impactful enterprise data storage, they may not only save on resources but may also make the critical data available to a variety of users concurrently.
- When the candidates learn about modern data storage methods like the use of a storage area network or SAN, they can deliver its benefits in the form of disaster recovery and reliable backup functions, as well as remote support, efficient data sharing, and centralised administration.
- With expertise in data storage, the candidates can go on creating multiple paths to all data, without any loss of access to business-critical information.
- Further, the candidates can manage networks, follow basic data access protocols, and maintain a storage environment, along with ensuring safe and secure data storage. This also includes the configuration, deployment and management of file-based storage systems in heterogeneous host environments.
- After suitable training, the candidates can manage risks while deploying the solutions. They can deliver high-quality storage services and customer satisfaction.
- Candidates can manage Cloud control and generate custom reports. They can also compare configurations, manage compliance, and deploy the systems and services. In addition, they can take care of system diagnostics/troubleshooting.