This new course offering from Koenig Solutions provides an opportunity to IT professionals who wish to build expertise in Disaster Recovery and High Availability capabilities in the SQL Server 2012 environment. The course will help you develop competencies required of a DBA, architect or developer in understanding and managing SQL Server 2012 internal architecture. SQL Server High Availability 2012 course features skills training such as database mirroring, failover clustering, AlwaysOn, replication, log shipping, restore and backup strategies. Apart from these, learn how to minimize downtime, achieve high availability and reliability levels, and speed-up recovery for applications in SQL server 2012.
- Leveraging SQL Server 2012 technology to achieve highly available and reliable database solutions.
- Designing an SLA in accordance with business requirements
- Planning, preparation and installation of a failover cluster in SQL Server 2012
- Database mirroring that ensures instant failover
- Automating deployment and management capabilities using AlwaysOn technology
- Identify availability requirements
- Restoring and Backing up databases using advanced techniques
- Maintaining of warm standby servers
|Schedule for SQL Server 2012 High Availability
|SQL Server 2012 High Availability
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2012
- Completed Course 10775
Recommended Courses and Certification: