Windows PowerShell Training & Certification Courses
Koenig Solutions offers various Microsoft UI Automation training courses in which students learn to administer PowerShell 3.0 for automating administrative tasks of Windows-based servers, Microsoft Windows PowerShell command line shell and scripting language, and System Center 2012 Orchestrator, which is an IT Process Automation tool. Comprehensive Windows PowerShell Automation Administration training is imparted during the course.
55202A: PowerShell 5.0 and Desired State Configuration
DSC is a management platform in PowerShell. PowerShell DSC was introduced in version 4 and has been greatly extended and enhanced in version 5. DSC goes hand-in-glove with implementation of DevOps, the revolutionary methodology to join the development and operations teams. Now you can “state” your desired environment and the DSC structure will configure and maintain the same.
Audience: It has become inevitable for all operations team, all developers have to be familiar with the technology so that they can develop and deliver the required DSc resources.
- Understand Desired State Configuration and DSC requirements.
- Execute updating the Help System.
- Understand management models.
- Understand functions and cmdlets available for DSC with WMF 5.0.
- Comprehend how to get the parameters working for IntelliSense.
- Know how to define a DSC configuration script.
- Apprehend how to utilize resources and configuration keyword.
- Understand and utilize:
- DSC File Resource.
- DSC Archive Resource.
- DSC Environment Resource.
- DSC Group Resource.
- DSC Log Resource.
- DSC Registry Resource.
- DSC Script Resource.
- DSC Service Resource.
- DSC User Resource.
- Comprehend concepts of debugging, pipeline, loops, scripting and functions
10961: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
The Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell courses from Koenig Solutions is aimed to provide core skills required to manage PowerShell 3.0 for automating administrative tasks of Windows-based servers. Learn different techniques and command line features of PowerShell for different Microsoft Products. These include System Center, Windows Server, SharePoint Server, Exchange Server, Windows Client, SQL Server etc.
Audience: This Windows PowerShell training is designed for IT professionals who have basic knowledge of administering Windows Server and Windows Client. It is intended for those who wish to use PowerShell for automating administrative tasks from command-line.
- Module 1: Getting Started with Windows PowerShell
- Module 2: Working with the Pipeline
- Module 3: Understanding How the Pipeline Works
- Module 4: Using PSProviders and PSDrives
- Module 5: Formatting Output
- Module 6: Querying Management Information by Using WMI and CIM
- Module 7: Preparing for Scripting
- Module 8: Moving From a Command to Script to Module
- Module 9: Administering Remote Computers
- Module 10: Putting it All Together
- Module 11: Using Background Jobs and Scheduled Jobs
- Module 12: Using Profiles and Advanced PowerShell Techniques
10962: Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell 4.0
This Windows Powershell 4.0 course will be focused on creating more usable and scalable PowerShell scripts to be used in an organization by building PowerShell tools. Students will learn about areas such as the creation of advanced functions, advanced parameters attributes, script modules, and controller scripts. After completing this course, students will also be able to handle script errors, analyze and debug Windows PowerShell 4.0 scripts.
Audience: This course is best suited for IT Professionals who are experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration.
- Module 1: Creating Advanced Functions
- Module 2: Using Cmdlets and Microsoft .NET Framework in Windows PowerShell
- Module 3: Writing Controller Scripts
- Module 4: Handling Script Errors
- Module 5: Using XML Data Files
- Module 6: Managing Server Configurations by Using Desired State Configuration
- Module 7: Analyzing and Debugging Scripts
- Module 8: Understanding Windows PowerShell Workflow
55039: Windows PowerShell Scripting and Toolmaking
This five-day instructor-led course is intended for IT Professionals who have a working knowledge of Windows PowerShell 3.0 techniques and technologies, and who want to build reusable tools by using Windows PowerShell 3.0. Students of this course may administer a wide variety of server and client products and technologies that offer Windows PowerShell integration, including Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Windows Active Directory Domain Services, Microsoft SharePoint Server, and more. This course focuses on the Windows PowerShell scripting language, and on the concepts and techniques needed to produce reusable, professional tools.
Audience: This course is intended for administrators that have little or no programming experience, but who have a working knowledge of Windows PowerShell and who are able to use Windows PowerShell to run complex, interactive commands.
- Module 1: Preparing for Scripting
- Module 2: Parameterizing a Command
- Module 3: Creating a Script Module
- Module 4: Handling Errors
- Module 5: Writing Commands that Use Pipeline Input and Output
- Module 6: Creating Hierarchical Command Output
- Module 7: Debugging Scripts
- Module 8: Customizing Default Formatting
- Module 9: Adding Advanced Parameter Attributes and Command Documentation
- Module 10: Creating Controller Scripts
- Module 11: Creating HTML-Based Reports
- Module 12: Creating Basic Workflows
- Module 13: Working with XML Data
- Module 14: Using Advanced Scripting Techniques
- Module 15: Creating Proxy Functions
- Module 16: Building Tools in Windows PowerShell
The Global Leader in IT Training with
Years of Service
Koenig provides a unique end to end solution for training at Six locations - Delhi, Dehradun, Shimla (Himalayas) , Goa Beach, Bangalore and Dubai. All the facilities are equipped with latest amenities and ultra - modern labs.
Fly-me-a-Trainer is a one of its kind service by Koenig Solutions. As per client requirements, Koenig sends expert trainers to corporate locations. With our trainer at your venue, you just need a conference room. The participants will be provided remote access to servers at our Data Center.
With Instructor- led online training, learn from the comfort of your home in the most cost effective manner.
My name is Philip Romero and I have completed the Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell 2.0 training at Koenig Solutions, Goa (India) in Dec 2011. I was hesitant to travel to India for the training, however, when I arrived, everyone at Koenig made me feel at home. The whole staff was friendly and ready to assist me in every way possible. The facility was more than adequate and my lab was set up and completely virtualized.
- Philip A Romero
(United States), Administration with Windows PowerShell 2.0