Joomla is one of the world’s most popular open source CMS (content management system). With 2.7 percent of the Web running on Joomla, the software is used by individuals, small & medium-sized businesses, and large organizations worldwide to easily create & build a variety of websites & web-enabled applications. Joomla gives you the tools and power to build standard sites, directories, intranets, social networks, shopping carts, and so much more.
- Setting up a test web server
- Creating a Database
- Using File Manager to upload Joomla!
- Engaging visitors & keeping content fresh
- Marketing basics and Social Networking
- Defining and managing content
- Working with the Media Manager & Images
- Using the Extension Directory
- Installing Extensions and Viewing
- LAMP, WAMP or Equivalent knowledge or experience
Recommended Courses and Certification: