This iOS App Development course using Objective C presents students with a great opportunity to learn and master the following skills:
- Gain core skills on the framework of iOS development
- Get hands-on proficiency on Xcode 5 including the integrated Interface Builder
- Create custom iOS drawing
- Access iPad and iPhone user input from touches
- Create and manage iOS controls such as buttons, text fields, and pickers.
- Work with navigation controller, table views, and other UI components
- Learn to work with Maps and Media API
- Persist iPhone and iPad application state and user data
In order to enroll for this course, participants just need to have knowledge of Objective-C programming language. The market for iOS devices is booming and highly lucrative. In such a scenario, Getting Started with iOS Apps Development training will not only provide developers with useful insights, but also propel their careers ahead in swift motion.