Koenig is a well established and innovative training organization serving customers in over 50 countries.
Koenig specializes in providing state-of-the-art technical training on all popular IT certifications. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies and governments all over the world.
Koenig is an authorized training partner of Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, VMware, Red Hat, SAP®, Novell, EC Council, Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, SCRUMstudy, Check Point, PRINCE2®, PMI, Salesforce, Cloudera, Zend, EMC, Citrix, Android, IIBA, SAS, Linux Professional Institute and CompTIA. Koenig is also authorized testing centre for Prometric, VUE and Novell.
Koenig has won many awards:
- Koenig is the recipient of EC-Council Circle of Excellence Award 2014 for the Middle East & North Africa Region
- Koenig Bags EC-Council ATC of the Year 2014 Award for South Asia Region
- “Innovative Partner of the Year” Award at the Microsoft LeX Asia Summit 2014
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 Award (Training industry)
- Limca Book of Records 2014, as the 'Largest Offshore IT Training Company
- VMware APJ Learning Partner of the Year 2014
- Citrix Authorized Learning Centre (CALC) of the Year Award for 2013
- VMware's Best Training Partner in India and SAARC 2012
- Oracle India's Best Training Partner 2012
- Microsoft award for Best Contribution to Microsoft Learning 2012
- Cisco Learning Partner of the year 2011
- Best ATC - Circle of Excellence of EC-Council South Asia Pacific region for the years 2010, 2011 & 2012
- Best Place to Work in Education and Training Industry - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Microsoft Citizenship Partner of the Year 2009
Koenig has a team of 300+ full time corporate trainers and provides learning options in various formats:
The Ultimate Advantages @ Koenig:
- One-Stop Shop For All Certifications: Koenig offers a wide range of courses and certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, VMware, Red Hat, SAP®, Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, SCRUMstudy, Check Point, PMI, Salesforce, Cloudera, Novell, CompTIA, EC-Council, LPI, IIBA, SAS, Citrix, Android, Zend and PRINCE2®.
- Best Instructors: Best Company to Work in Education and Training Industry for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 with best instructors from the industry.
- 1-on-1TM Training: You get individual attention of the trainer for the entire duration of the Boot Camp.
- World's largest IT training centre in Delhi.
The Story of Koenig Solutions
Koenig is today a successful IT training company serving a global clientele. Apart from being a pioneer in Offshore Training, Koenig has the largest number of IT Trainers in the world.
Koenig was not always so successful. In November 1993, Koenig was born as an unremarkable training centre located in a congested part of Delhi – Patel Nagar.
The Indian IT training industry was highly competitive and Koenig struggled to survive.
Koenig had its moments of glory but they were short lived and far in between.
It was a challenge to pay the monthly salary bill and we could only survive because of financial support from my father's company, Essen Deinki ", says Rohit Aggarwal, Founder & CEO- Koenig Solutions
In short, Koenig was a loss making enterprise.
Then came the dotcom boom followed by the bust in 2000-2001 which took down with it many an IT company.
Koenig would also have met the same fate but for rapid downsizing and an 'idea'.
When we were aggressively downsizing I could not ignore the fact that in almost every class we had 1-2 students from Europe. We thought that if we gave a training package including hotel accommodation, it would be more convenient for these students. We did our calculations and it seemed a win-win for Koenig and European customers", says Rohit Aggarwal.
Andy Sau, an IT professional from UK, was Koenig's first customer for the MCSE package. Andy was happy with the training and agreed to be our referral.
This gave us encouragement. We started receiving students regularly and business grew exponentially.
Koenig kept on improving infrastructure and services. Based upon customer feedback we established Koenig centres in picturesque locations such as Shimla, Goa, Dehradun and Bangalore.
Competitors took note of us and many establishments tried to emulate us, not only in India but also in China, Thailand, Philippines and East Europe.
They met with varying degrees of success but Koenig maintained its #1 position.
Initially, we thought that if we could get 10 students every month it would be a great achievement. This target was achieved in 2004. Soon the true potential of Offshore Training dawned on us. We set a target of 100 students per month which we achieved in 2009. We are now looking at training 1,000 students per month, a target to be achieved in the next few years.
As business grew, we realized that to make it really big we had to get two things right – great trainers and great accommodation.
We focused on our HR practices and created a pool of 300+ world-class trainers, which is the largest in the world. We were awarded the Best Place to Work in Training and Education Industry in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
We zealously focused on Offshore Training and perfected all aspects of it. And now many Fortune 500 companies, UN offices and Governments send their people to Koenig for training and certification.
Then, another life transforming idea.
It dawned on us that though Offshore Training was the keystone of our success, unknowingly and serendipitously we had developed an even more valuable competitive advantage - the ability to hire, retain and keep motivated world's largest team of IT trainers. Customers were desperate to get access to them", remarks Sandeep Dhawan, Vice President - Koenig Solutions.
Then we opened the floodgates. We developed three major lines of business - Koenig Dubai, Fly-me-a-trainer and Live Virtual Classroom " says Subodh Chaudhary, General Manager - Koenig Solutions.
Koenig hopes to be among the leading training organisations in the world within this decade.