This course will help in focusing on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. It will also make us learn about the outline and use of the vRealize Automation platform, including self-service provisioning and the formation of catalog services that comprise predefined virtual machines, software components, and on-demand VMware NSX® networks. This course also covers interfacing vRealize Automation with other systems using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ to leverage workflows, making approval cycles, and handling machine lifecycles to conserve resources. In addition, we will better comprehend and know how to attain the benefits of automation as a component of the software-defined data center.
• Define the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases
• Install and configure vRealize Automation
• Accomplish vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual, cloud, and physical structures
• Construct and manage catalogs and blueprints
• Configure and manage business groups and reservations for compute resources on VMware, Microsoft, Amazon, and other platforms
• Use the self-service portal to request and manage machines in accordance with vRealize Automation approval and governance policies
• Explain vRealize Automation extensibility and workflows
• Be able to monitor machines and resource reclamation
Practice system administrators and system integrators accountable for designing and executing vRealize Automation
Course Content / Exam(s)
Schedule for VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V7.3]
â€¢ VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5]
â€¢ VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.5]
VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V7.3] Benefits
Give an edge to your career with VMware certification training courses. Students can join the classes for VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V7.3] at Koenig Campus located at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Shimla, Goa, Dehradun, Dubai & Instructor-Led Online.