Windows Server is a group of server operating systems by Microsoft. It supports enterprise management of IT infrastructure, data storage, communications and applications. Windows Server solutions focus on networking, security and stability of the file system. The latest version of this operating system is Windows Server 2016, which comes loaded with capabilities of enhanced security, virtualization and cloud support, cost efficient storage, and software defined networking.
Koenig Solutions brings about a variety of IT courses and training to students and experienced IT professionals. One of our popular courses is the Windows Server training. The training is much in demand, as Windows Server is the market-leading group of server operating systems. Offered by Microsoft, this system grabs around 73 percent of the enterprise market. While there are several versions of this system, we offer courses on the latest Windows Server versions. Let us provide more details on our Windows Server course.
Quick Facts about Windows Server
- Windows Server is a market leader and holds 73% market share in the enterprise market.
- Companies clocked annual savings worth $220,000 in administrative costs
- Annually, 15 hours of productivity saved per employee
At Koenig Solutions, industry experts deliver the Windows Server training to learners. Our courses train learners on Windows Server solutions, which support the enterprise IT infrastructure, communication, and applications. The stability or security of the file system is also supported by these solutions. We provide comprehensive training on the latest versions of Windows Server that include Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2. These are highly capable versions that offer enhanced security.
- 20740A: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 - Learn how to help install, manage storage and compute features of Windows Server 2016. Candidates will not only develop a basic understanding of networking fundamentals, but also develop a deep comprehension of security best practices.
- 20741A: Networking with Windows Server 2016 - Get trained on fundamental and advanced networking skills that will help you deploy and support the upgraded Windows Server 2016 in an enterprise environment.
- 20742A: Identity with Windows Server 2016 - Learn how to configure and implement new functionality and features of Windows Server 2016 with this course. Candidates will build on their skills which they have been using for optimal use of the previous versions of the Server.
- 20743A: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 - Learn how to configure and implement new functionality and features of Windows Server 2016 with this course. Candidates will build on their skills which they have been using for optimal use of the previous versions of the Server.
- 20744A: Securing Windows Server 2016 - Develop the skills needed to join the taskforce assigned to protect and secure an IT Infrastructure. The course will impart knowledge on how to use Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) to manage threats.
- Microsoft Windows 2012 - - Learn every aspect of Windows 201 starting from Desktop and Server Architecture to Communication and Networking services. Candidates can get trained on the functionalities of Windows Server Training to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
- 10970: Networking With Windows Server 2012 R2 - Get the essential skills to implement a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. The course will cover aspects such as basic knowledge of networking, storage, system administration and security.
- 10967: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure 2012 R2 - This course will help participants develop essential skills to implement a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. The deployment will come from a basic knowledge of networking, storage, system administration and security.
- 10969: Active Directory Services with Windows Server 2012 R2 - Develop core skills to protect and manage data access information with the help of this course. Candidates will learn simplify identity infrastructure deployment. They will also develop the skills for management to provide secure data access to users from anywhere.
- 20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 - This course is designed to teach candidates the skills which will help them display the knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
- Administering Windows Server 2012 - At the completion of this course, candidates will be able to implement, provision, manage and maintain services in a Windows Server 2012. They will learn how to deploy and maintain the servers in an existing enterprise environment. .
- 20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services - Get the best preparation for the for 70-412 exam which covers Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Network Load Balancing, business continuity, etc. With this course, candidates will master skills essential to carry out advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server environment.
- 40365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals - Get in-depth knowledge of server roles, installations, storage, AD, server performance management and maintenance.
- 10974: Deploying and Migrating Windows Servers - Learn all the skills to plan and set up Windows Server infrastructure in virtual, physical, and cloud environments.
- 10971: Storage and High Availability with Windows Server - Get hands-on practice on traditional storage topologies and learn how to meet the high accessibility needs of Windows Server and Windows Server R2.
- 10972: Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server - This course is designed to equip candidates with the basic skills and knowledge to manage and configure Internet Information Services.
Who Should Do This Course
Our Windows Server course is suitable for all IT professionals, corporate executives and technology-oriented students who look forward to administering the Windows Server and take its advantages in the areas of Internet hosting, corporate networking, communication, domain handling, file system stabilisation, and efficient and secure data management.
To take up a Windows Server course with us, the candidates should have a basic knowledge of server hardware, networking concepts and architectures, security practices, AD DS concepts, and TCP/IP protocols. However, the exact prerequisites may vary from one course to another. A few courses may also require the candidates to have experience working with the latest versions of Windows Server. The work experience is not mandatory in all cases.
Benefits of Windows Server Training Course
Taking up a Windows Server course with us can help professionals to save on their company's’ administrative costs, as well as enhance overall employee productivity. While these are significant benefits at the company level, trainees going through our Windows Server course can also gain several other benefits, including the following:
- Expertise on harnessing the power of Windows Server to manage enterprise IT infrastructure and data storage cost-effectively
- Learning to build and manage IT infrastructure in a high-performance manner, based on Windows Server technology
- Ability to deliver cloud services into infrastructure by taking advantage of several Windows Server capabilities, such as networking, virtualization, information security, and data storage
- Skill to power cloud-optimized Web services and applications of the next generation
- Mastery on server configuration, installation, administration, and migration
Windows server system is a group of servers developed by Microsoft for the purpose of the best possible communication, data storage, and corporate management. Corporate executives, professionals, and students are immensely interested in Windows server training as this is the most popular server which is presently used by 73% corporate bodies and other organizations worldwide. A windows server course includes Microsoft Windows server 2016 or Microsoft Windows server 2012.
The best way to learn Windows server is to opt the right Windows server course. A Windows server training helps in getting hands on experience in the communication system, networking, data security, the stability of the file system, and much more. The latest Windows server version is Microsoft Windows Server 2016 which is a part of our Windows server course.
The first version of Windows Server was published in 1993 called Windows Server NT 3.1. Several Windows server versions are available like Microsoft Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008. Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2016. Our Windows Server training comprises of both Windows Server 2012 and 2016. Professionals can opt any Windows Server course as per their requirements and corporate need.
Microsoft Windows Server have several advantages like the following ones: corporate networking, internet hosting, intranet hosting, data management, domain management, necessary support for outdated software, optimal use hardware, and so on. In a Windows server course, here trainees are provided with all state-of-the-art Windows server training to take advantage of the server to the maximum possible extent.
Both Windows and Linus servers have some advantages and disadvantages. In a Windows server training or in a Windows server course you will learn the advantages of Windows server. As Widows is used over 73% computers and their networks, application of Windows servers is always beneficial for the users.