#1. Why should I choose Koenig over other training providers?
A. Koenig provides a unique amalgamation of quality, convenience, flexibility and cost.
1. Koenig has some of the best trainers in the industry. This makes Koenig a great place to study. Our trainers excel not just in depth and width of knowledge, but also in their patience and ability to explain difficult concepts in simple terms. Their substantial teaching experience gives them an advantage over other trainers.
For qualities that you can expect in a Koenig teacher, click here.
2. Koenig is an authorized training partner of Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, VMware, AWS, Salesforce, EC Council, SAP, Citrix, Novell, PRINCE2®, Red Hat, PMI, Cloudera, CompTIA, Adobe, Google Cloud, Unity, CWNP, PECB, Apple, SCRUMstudy, Check Point, IIBA, LPI, Android, EMC, FORTINET, ISACA and and many more.
1. We provide an end-to-end solution - airport pickup, hotel, meals, transport, Hospitality Desk support so that you can focus solely on your study and leave the rest to Koenig. View video
2. All training programs run every month and can be scheduled as per your convenience. You can also start from Any Date™ if you opt for 1-on-1™ training.
3. All our scheduled training batches are Guaranteed-to-Run.
4. Since Koenig offers a very wide range of courses, by choosing Koenig you get connected to a training provider which can also cater to training needs in the future.
1. We offer Customised training for special requirements.
2. The deposit is refundable in case you are not able to attend for any reason. You can actually cancel a class 7 days prior to arrival with no penalty. $150 will be deducted as administration charges.
3. For revision purposes, you can opt for Topic-Based Training (TBT) through which you can study with a trainer and brush up your concepts in a 4 hour session, starting at only at 199 USD.
1. The total cost of attending our training program is less than 50% of the cost in Europe and USA.
You become more creative
1. Read latest research (reported by The Economist) which shows that living abroad makes you more creative.