Oracle Database Administration Job
Company Name: Orange Business Services
Contact Person: Arshad Parvez Khan
looking for an Oracle DBA engineer with below-mentioned Job Description:
- Have designed and executed datacenter projects.
- Understanding of Datacenter and its architecture.
- Having experience of Migration/Upgradation of database and application.
- Having experience of DR setup through various synch methods.
- The designing strategy towards Capacity Management(Growth) for DB tracks.
- Having experience of Oracle 12c RAC database, etc.
- Having experience of RMAN and logical backup.
- Having experience of ASM/CDB/PDB.
- Having experience of DATAGUARD for DR.
- Having experience of Unix operating system.
- Having experience of Oracle Web logic for application deployment.
- Having experience of Oracle Data secure backup tool.
- Having experience of Virtualization with HA.
- Having experience in SAN Storage management.
- Having experience of High Availability (HA) and load balancing in Application and Databases.
- Having experience in database performance tuning.
- Job scheduling and administration in Unix operating system.
- Onsite customer support experience.
- Mentoring / Training Team Members
- Handling tickets/requests
- Perform root cause analysis
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Defining processes and ensuring that the processes are adhered to
- Oversees and is responsible for successful completion of Installation, configuration, and migration
- Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA.
- Responsible for building/maintaining a test environment
- Responsible for strategizing a backup plan and test plan for the failure scenario
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
- Suggests new technologies and design changes.
- Monitoring and maintaining SLA requirements by the team members
- Planning and monitoring Backup/Restoration Strategy for 24x7 operation support
- Suggesting patches/upgrades maintain the security level
- Testing / Auditing/processes as required from time to time
- Identify Skill gaps and plan for training/knowledge updating