Company Name: Refer Hiring
Contact Person: Team Refer Hiring
1) Data Scientist (Noida / 1-2 years experience)
- Data preparation using tools like SQL, R/Python etc. Candidate is expected to be comfortable with at least 2 programming languages with SQL as mandatory. Documentation of entire analytical process starting with raw data to final insights.Desired Skills & Experience. 4 year Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s degree from reputed University with concentration on marketing, finance, economics or other quantitative field such as statistics or engineering.. 1-3 years of experience in advance analytics within consulting environment. Have extensive analytical/statistical knowledge such as modelling, cluster analysis, Logistic regression, neural networks, Linear regression, time series forecasting, Random Forest. Good theoretical and practical knowledge of tools SAS, R, Python, SQL, VBA etc .. Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyze them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
2) Machine Learning specialist (Central Delhi - 4-10 years of experience )
â€¢ Strong programming experience in at least one of the programming languages such as - Python, C/C++, Java, Scala â€¢ Experience in using tools such as Scikit-Learn, Spark MLlib, R, Weka, GATE, Cluto, Solr. / Lucene, ML-Pack, Vowpal Wabbit, LibSVM, Mallet etc â€¢ Peer-reviewed publications at top international conferences/ journals in fields related to data mining, knowledge discovery and machine learning is a plus. â€¢ Experience in handling big data technologies such as Hadoop/ MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Cassandra, Storm, Hive, Pig etc. is a plus â€¢ Exceptional problem-solving skills and strong business/ product thinkingRoles & Responsibilities:
3) Data Scientist (1-4 yrs, Delhi)
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in Big Data and Machine Learning Technologies/Frameworks
- Hands-on with Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, MLlib, Airflow
- Ability to work in a container-based environment - docker, kubernetes
- Experience with data science tools - R and python
4) Data Analyst (Noida , 0-3 Years)
Hands-on analysis of the retailer database using the full suite of technical tools (Python, SQL, R, Excel, and specific internal tools) to create timely, relevant and actionable insights.
5) Data Science Engineer (Saket , 0-4Years)
Create, modify and automate reports and dashboards â€“ take ownership of reporting structure and metrics, clearly and effectively communicating relevant information to decision makers using data visualization tools such as TIBCO Spotfire . Collaborate with Enterprise Data Science, Data Engineering, and IT development teams as appropriate. Perform statistical analyses including loyalty customer campaign and promotion analytics, and build predictive models using analytical tools such as SQL, r, python, and SAS