Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) Job
Company Name: GE India Industrial Private Limited
Contact Person: Harika Gangiredla
Qualifications / Requirements
The ideal applicant will have 2-5 years of experience in the IT industry comprising of vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, security audits, undertaking incident handling processes, etc.
B.Tech./M.Tech./Equivalent in Cybersecurity or related Computer Science backgrounds
Proven expertise across a range of operating systems and environments, such as MS Windows, Linux, Embedded OS
Hands on experience with standard security tools and products; for example: Fortify, Nessus, Black Duck, Nmap, Metasploit, Kali Linux, WireShark, etc.
Hands on experience with OWASP Top 10, threat modeling, secure communication, cryptographic algorithms, certificates, PKI, key management
Hands on experience across the Secure Development Lifecycle
Proven professional expertise in a similar-role
Candidates with experience with ensuring cybersecurity compliance in DCS systems such as DeltaV/WonderWare will be preferred as will CISSP/CEH/GIAC certification holders
Note: Strictly No Audit experience.
Hiring for Cyber Security Engineer @ GE Healthcare, Bangalore.
As a Cyber security Engineer in GE Healthcare Life Sciences, you will be responsible to assure compliance and vitality of Life Sciences systems and equipment from a cyber security perspective.
GE Healthcare have devised a Design Engineering Privacy and Security Procedure to ensure compliance to the special cyber security needs of the Healthcare industry across the continuum of the Secure Development Life cycle.
In close collaboration with the Technical Program Manager and Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, you will be responsible to:
- Serve as the Product Security Representative (PSR) for a family of Life Sciences products
- Collaborate with product development teams to develop threat models
- Develop mitigations/resolutions to vulnerabilities assessed, in conjunction with the development teams
- Produce evaluation reports of the cybersecurity assessment and assess adequacy of mandated remediation
- Fulfill governing processes designed to ensure traceability of cybersecurity compliance and vitality of our products
- Collaborate with development teams to provide end-users/customers with security information specific to their product.