Six Sigma is a world recognized credential for quality and process improvement. IASSC (International Association for Six Sigma Certification) is the certification body that defines standards for Lean Six Sigma methodology, and tests capabilities on Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge. Through different levels of certifications – Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt, individuals can demonstrate knowledge of sustained quality improvement through continuous efforts. Acquiring a certification validates an individual’s/company’s ability to comply with the rigorous standards as defined for every level.
Six Sigma certifications impart skills for different phases of DMAIC cycle (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and problem solving processes in order to save time and money, and in the process, improve performance to a great extent.
At Koenig Solutions, we offer a plethora of IT courses and training. Six Sigma is one of our most popular training certification course.
Six Sigma Courses
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – The Six Sigma specialization Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, provides knowledge in the 3 phases of DMAIC cycle. Each phase of the cycle is described in varied detail with detailed guides, including cause and effect tools, data analysis, process improvement and control, and process mapping.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – The Six Sigma specialization deals with training in the tools and techniques of DMAIC (Define, Analyze, Improve, Measure, and Control) in the aim of Process Improvement. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt allows candidates to make use of MINITAB 16.
- Career Enabler™ Project Management – This customized training includes various project management techniques. Career Enabler™ Project Management is the perfect course for those needing a complete knowledge of managing projects by making use of various techniques, including ITIL, PMP, and PRINCE2.
- ITIL® and Six Sigma Yellow Belt combo – Information Technology Infrastructure Library, a. k. a. ITIL, deals with business values, documentation processes, and various roles of IT Service Management. The course includes a detailed study of the 3 important stages of DMAIC cycle.
Who Should Do This Course
We recommend Six Sigma training to professionals responsible for minimizing variations in business/manufacturing processes and for improving the final product’s quality. Our Six Sigma training is suitable for all management and engineering professionals who are concerned about defining, measuring, analyzing, improving and controlling the process results/output (DMAIC cycle).
To pursue our certification course in Sig Sigma, one should possess quantitative analysis skills and knowledge of statistical methods, as well as experience working in the areas of quality assurance or business process improvement.
Benefits of Six Sigma Certification
Our Six Sigma expert trainers help learners gain hands-on experience in quality management. This further helps in:
- Eliminating errors
- Improving business processes
- Sustaining quality improvement
- Quantifying and increasing financial benefits
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards
- Enhancing leadership ability and growth/promotional prospects in companies
Management professionals with only a yellow belt Six Sigma certification are the ones who possess a basic understanding of Six Sigma tools and techniques. Typically, a Six Sigma Training consist a set of Six Sigma Courses, which teaches many techniques to professionals who help organizations to conduct error-free business processes.
Almost all industry verticals require professionals with a Six Sigma Certification. Undergoing a Six Sigma Training guarantees safer future and a higher job growth potential. Since organizations invest a lot into a Six Sigma Course, they rely on the management professionals on key company duties, such as managing business processes.
When thinking about obtaining a Green Belt in Six Sigma Certification, research the popularly accepted Six Sigma Course in the region of residence. IQF is more flexible, affordable and tests a professional on multiple domains rather than just theoretical understanding. It also has endorsements from companies like Boeing and Visteon.
In order to obtain a Green Belt in Six Sigma Certification, a candidate must have college education, followed by a minimum two to three years of hands-on industry experience, preferably within a project. The candidate must also possess a basic understanding of the Yellow Belt Six Sigma Training and course.