Yoga @ Koenig
Madonna, Lady Gaga, Robert Downey Jr., Adam Levine, Jennifer Aniston, Hillary Clinton
Have you ever wondered what’s common between theses celebs?
YOGA! Yes, that's right. They all swear by Yoga to help them look good and keep calm under the pressure of their grueling schedules.
What is Yoga?
Yoga is a form of meditation and exercise practice that synchronizes the body, mind and soul. It has various psychological and physical benefits including improved strength, flexibility and general well being, apart from relieving from stress, anxiety and depression.
Did You Know?
- People who practice yoga are believed to live longer than those who don’t.
- Yoga creates a balance in the nervous system by using various breathing techniques.
- Regular yoga practice also helps reverse the aging process to some extent.
- Yoga brings inner peace and equilibrium to maintain healthy living.
- An estimated 20 million Americans practice yoga every day.
- Contrary to popular belief, yoga is not a religious practice limited to Hinduism. It is a universal form of meditation and exercise that helps achieve harmony and balance in your life.
Koenig organizes special yoga classes for students to help them cope with studies and maintain work life balance. Koenig “Desktop Yoga” encompasses:
- Sharpening your concentration and learning power
- Empowering the Self
- Promoting self-discovery
- Bringing Clarity in your life
- Bringing focus & happiness in your professional and personal life.
Did You Know?
|Venue||Koenig Inn Deluxe (Delhi Only)||Campus Lunch Room (Delhi Only)|
|Day(s)||Every Day||Tuesday to Friday|
|Time & Duration||6:00 pm||09:00 am|
For more information contact: Manoj Kumar (Yoga Trainer) or mail: email@example.com