Yoga @ Koenig
Madonna, Lady Gaga, Robert Downey Jr., Adam Levine, Jennifer Aniston, Hillary Clinton
Have you ever wondered what’s common between theses celebs?
YOGA! Yes, that's right. They all swear by Yoga to help them look good and keep calm under the pressure of their grueling schedules.
What is Yoga?
Yoga is a form of meditation and exercise practice that synchronizes the body, mind and soul. It has various psychological and physical benefits including improved strength, flexibility and general well being, apart from relieving from stress, anxiety and depression.
Did You Know?
- People who practice yoga are believed to live longer than those who don’t.
- Yoga creates a balance in the nervous system by using various breathing techniques.
- Regular yoga practice also helps reverse the aging process to some extent.
- Yoga brings inner peace and equilibrium to maintain healthy living.
- An estimated 20 million Americans practice yoga every day.
- Contrary to popular belief, yoga is not a religious practice limited to Hinduism. It is a universal form of meditation and exercise that helps achieve harmony and balance in your life.
Koenig organizes special yoga classes for students to help them cope with studies and maintain work life balance. Koenig “Desktop Yoga” encompasses:
- Sharpening your concentration and learning power
- Empowering the Self
- Promoting self-discovery
- Bringing Clarity in your life
- Bringing focus & happiness in your professional and personal life.
Where & When?
||Koenig Inn Deluxe
||Campus Lunch Room
||Tuesday to Friday
|Time & Duration
For more information contact: Manoj Kumar (Yoga Trainer) or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Monaghan - Australia
I am so grateful for the time you spent with me in New Delhi teaching me Yoga and having some good laughs. When I went to India for three weeks it was for Redhat training which was very intense.
Alhaji Amin - Ghana
The Yoga is really helping me. It was tough from the beginning but I must be honest with time I am getting use to it and its really helping me become more and more flexible...
Jerome Mandel - U.S.A.
I met the yoga trainer in August 2014 where I was taking technical classes at the Koenig institute in Delhi, India. He is highly skilled and gifted yoga teacher, in both the physical and meditation aspects of the tradition...
Jose I.M. Pucuta - Angola
First of all want to thank you for everything. I learned about the Breathing techniques during your Yoga exercise in Koenig Centre. I would encourage my colleagues that are still in koenig to actively participate on these sessions....
Felix Akinbote - Nigeria
Thank you Manoj for those Yoga techniques you taught us during our stay in Koenig Solutions Center in New Delhi, India. Those Yoga posses have done so much to healed my back pain also contributed...
Taha Mothana - Yemen
I still remember my first day in Koenig campus where i was warmly welcomed by koenig family and i was invited to join the yoga class, I Would like to thank #Koenig family for the great experience and i Would like to have it in many coming returns...