The WordPress course from Koenig will help your blog zoom way ahead of others in terms of usability and aesthetics. It is currently counted among one of the best blogging tools in use on the internet. It is an open source blogging and content management system (CMS) based on MySQL and PHP. It is a free tool that makes it extremely easy for almost anybody to share ideas, images, music and videos. WordPress can also be used not only as a blogging system but also as CMS to store static data and information that can easily be updated.
This WordPress training will help users launch their own blog sites while learning the right techniques to install, customize, manage and promote their blogs. Using various themes and plug-ins that are available in WordPress, users can greatly enhance the look and feel of their website.
If you are interested in advanced customization, we recommand you to do Professional WordPress.
- Installing WordPress using cPanel or manually on your webhost
- Creating pages, menus and writing posts on your blog site
- Adding Plug-ins and using the admin panel
- Adding images, picture galleries, audio/video on the website
- Maintaining security against spam
- Maintaining a back up of your database
- Hits and visitors tracking
- Employing role-based workflows
- Customizing your website by editing themes
- Embedding videocasts and podcasts
- Designing an advanced WordPress website
- LAMP, WAMP or Equivalent knowledge or experience.
Recommended Courses and Certification: