Participants will learn the following skills through this course:
- Deploying an ESXi host and vCenter Server instance
- Deploying a vCenter Server appliance
- Using vCenter Server to manage ESXi host, storage and networking
- Managing virtual machines with vCenter Server
- Deploying and maintaining thin-provisioned VMs
- Migrating VMs using vSphere vMotion
- Using vSphere Web Client to manage virtual infrastructure
- Using vCenter Server to manage access control and resource usage
- Using vCenter Server to manage High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Data Protection
- Using vCenter Update Manager to apply patches
This course is intended for system administrators, systems engineers and professionals responsible for handling ESXi and vCenter Server in enterprise environments.
IT Infrastructure Library is a popular and useful framework that describes service management's best practices for IT processes. This module will help students organize and utilize resources efficiently in order to deliver maximum value.
Successfull completion this of combo course validates your technical competence not only in deploying virtual machines but also in managing IT infrastructures efficiently and effectively.