VMware Horizon View: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.2] training is the latest offering in desktop virtualization that allows users to create and maintain virtual desktops efficiently.
This VMware course is meant for system administrators, system integrators and virtualization professionals who are responsible for deployment of enterprise virtual infrastructure. Koenig Solutions provides Horizon View hands on training so that you learn deployment and management of this solution in a real world scenario.
- Install and configure components of Horizon View.
- Create and maintain floating and dedicated desktop pools.
- Deploy and administer linked-clone virtual desktops.
- Set up and manage desktops in local mode.
- Create user profiles using View Persona Management.
- Ensure access security of desktops in a public network.
- Utilize ThinApp for packaging applications.
- Entitle applications with Horizon View.
|Schedule for VMware Horizon View: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.2] Training Boot Camp
||Fast Track (days)
|VMware Horizon View: ICM 5.2
||VMware Horizon View: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.2]
||VCPD510 or VCP510-DT*
||VMware Certified Professional 5 - Desktop (VCP5-DT)
Before attending this course, you must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Create a template in VMware vCenter Server™ and deploy a virtual machine from the template.
- Modify a template customization file.
- Open a virtual machine console in vCenter Server and access the guest operating system.
- Configure Active Directory services.
Recommended Courses and Certification: