MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
19 Dec to 22 Dec 2011
Well, I had taken lot of different trainings in different countries, but I’ve never got such kind of care like I got in Koenig Solutions. Let me explain this. In other countries, the training centers usually take responsibility and they care for you when you are at their location, i.e. only during training days but Koenig starts helping you from the time you enter in India...
I just want to write a little review about the MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring training I took in Koenig Solutions, Goa (India).
Well, I had taken lot of different trainings in different countries, but I’ve never got such kind of care like I got in Koenig Solutions. Let me explain this. In other countries, the training centers usually take responsibility and they care for you when you are at their location, i.e. only during training days but Koenig starts helping you from the time you enter in India. You can also visit their website it-boot-camp-goa.aspx for more information.
Well, let me list the things which I really liked while being trained at Koenig Solutions but I will not list the professional trainers as an advantage, because almost all the training centers have them as well. So, let’s begin:
- Website - You will find a lot of useful information there, beginning from journey preparation, accommodations and the departure information.
- In Koenig you will never have to pay extra. Usually training centers are not responsible for hotel booking, but if they are, they can take extra payment for their services. And it’s ok, because they are not responsible for anything but your training. As for Koenig, they can organize everything: currency exchange, accommodation, etc. and you pay them only that amount that will be paid if you are organizing it by yourself, sometimes even cheaper. For example, when you book a cab for airport from the hotel, its Rs. 1200 but if you book the cab through Koenig, it’s only Rs. 750.
- Small training group – It is maximum 2 people per group. But when I took my training, I was the only one, i.e. 1-on-1 training. So I can say that I had a personal trainer.
- Nice services provided by Koenig to make your life easier - For instance, they have given me Rs. 1000 upon arrival to the airport, so I didn’t have to exchange money in the airport exchanger (as you know, airport exchangers always have bad exchange rates). They also gave me a sim card (in India it’s not easy to buy a sim card yourself as you need to have a lot of documents with you, including references from local people). But Koenig Solutions exchanged money for me, organized daily cab from my hotel during the training days, and lot of other plenty things they did for me.
- Nice place - Goa…Nothing can be better after the tough training week than to spend a weekend on the beach under tender and hot sun, swimming in the ocean and have a nice food and drinks in the nearest café located on the beach. You can also go to party, because Goa has a lot of nice places for that. It’s not an advantage of Koenig, but it’s an advantage of Goa! J
I enjoyed the Koenig experience very much, and I really appreciate them for their professional support and care.
Thank you Koenig Solutions; I’ll be back for the next training.
OSCE IT Specialist