To be a competent DBA, developer, or architect, a firm grasp of tools and features is highly essential. The internal architecture of SQL Server provides a great deal on High Availability and Disaster Recovery capabilities.
SQL Server 2008 High Availability features include failover clustering, database mirroring, log shipping, replication, and backup and restore strategies. Minimize downtime, speed up recovery, and achieve the highest level of availability and reliability for SQL server applications by mastering the concepts of database mirroring, log shipping, clustering, and replication.
This course can be helpful in learning the high availability features and to succeed in implementing these features in work environment.
Koenig also offers :
- SQL Server 2008 Failover Clustering
- MCITP Database Administrator: SQL Server 2008
- Understanding Windows Domains
- Comprehend Domain Users, and SQL Server Security
- Implementing Clustering
- Comprehend Snapshot Replication
- Comprehend Transactional Replication
- Comprehend Merge Replication
- Comprehend Peer-to-Peer Replication
- Comprehend Log Shipping
- Comprehend Database Mirroring
|Schedule for SQL Server 2008 High Availability Training Boot Camp
||Regular Track (days)
||Fast Track (days)
|SQL Server 2008 High Availability
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008
- Completed Course 6231B
Recommended Courses and Certification: