The course on Software Quality Assurance will teach students about monitoring of software engineering processes and methods employed to ensure excellence and quality. Software Quality Assurance includes the whole software development process, which covers software designing, necessities defining, source code controlling, coding, change management, code reviewing, configuration management, release management, testing, and product integration. SQA is organized into verifications goals, activities, abilities, measurements, and commitments.
- Professionals with basic knowledge of Programming
- Professionals with good Understanding of Windows Platform
- Professionals having basic idea of Testing
- Build complex use cases, software based on customer needs
- Plan routine software audits over the course of a product's development
- Correspond complex issues and opportunities to both marketing professionals and software engineers
- Execute multiple testing techniques to duplicate or elucidate results
- Resolve conflict between competing stakeholders during the QA process.
|Schedule for Software Quality Assurance
- Basic knowledge of Programming
- Good Understanding of Windows Platform
- Basic idea about Testing
Recommended Courses and Certification: