SharePoint Designer 2010 Training Boot Camp covers new features of SharePoint Designer 2010 including the new user interface, Ribbons, working with web parts, images, enabling SharePoint designer security and others. It also includes lessons on Data sources; data views external content types and workflows. Using SharePoint Designer, you can rapidly create SharePoint solutions in response to business needs. Compose no-code solutions that encompass a variety of common scenarios, from collaborative sites and web publishing to Line-Of-Business data integration, business intelligence solutions, and human workflows, all leveraging the building blocks available in SharePoint in an easy to use environment.
- Open and create SharePoint sites
- Create lists, libraries, and connections to data sources
- Create custom views and forms
- Create custom workflows
- Design site pages, master pages, and page layouts
|Schedule for 50354: SharePoint Designer 2010
||Regular Track (days)
||SharePoint Designer 2010
- Understanding of basic SharePoint topics like Lists, Libraries, Team Site, etc.
- Understanding of ASP.NET / Web Development like Master Pages, menus, css, etc.
Recommended Courses and Certification: