- Creating and deploying small or medium scale web applications on intranet and low volume commercial sites using Servlets and JSP (Java Server Page) technology.
- Apply MVC architecture (Model-View-Controller) in EE environment to Java projects.
- Creating Servlet listeners and filters.
- Understanding and managing HTTP sessions for web applications.
- Creating JSP pages that are easy to maintain using JSTL (JSP Standard Tag Library) and Expression Language.
- Analyzing, developing, designing, and deploying web applications using Java EE 6 SDK and Oracle WebLogic Server 12 C application server.
This course is ideal for Java Developers, J2EE Developers, Java EE Developers or Application Developers who wish to gain expertise in Java web application development. It is recommended that you have some experience in Java programming, Java EE 6 platform and HTML before you get yourself enrolled in this Java course.