- Understanding the key features of HTML5 for designing web pages
- Integrating CSS3 media queries into design to allow different styles with different media devices
- Making content fluid - to allow for flexibility with a wide range of devices
- Avoiding the se of image and Using CSS3 instead for creation of text shadows, background gradients, box shadows etc.
- Utilizing CSS3 3D transformations and key frames to animate elements
- Implementing smooth transitions from/to default and hover state by using timing functions
- Using HTML5 to create forms by adding features such as data validation and range sliders, date pickers etc.
Enroll for this Responsive Web Design With HTML5 and CSS3 course if you wish to learn to build smart applications using latest technologies for front end web development.