- Learn to plan, develop and execute complex projects.
- Manage projects within time and budget constraints and ensure optimum return on capital and resource investment.
- Describe how you can use this tool to visualize and monitor project outcome and performance while striking a balance with resource capacity.
- Understand the basic functions and features in order to apply them to project management processes in your organization.
- Create, schedule and control a project to achieve best possible results
- Add activities, assign resources and create a baseline.
This Primvera course is conducted on P6 Professional, which is a Windows based client / server application. This training is highly recommended for business analysts, functional implementers, end users and existing project managers who wish to make the most of their ambitious projects.