Participants enrolled for this course will cover the following learning objectives:
- Using bucket planning
- Conducting resource leveling
- Performing earned value analysis
- Calculating percent complete
- Deducing multiple float paths
- Analyzing roles and resource usage
- Utilizing the Assignments window
- Assigning cost accounts
- Implementing advanced scheduling processes
- Applying time-scaled logic diagrams
Understand P6 Professional’s advanced functionalities of resource and project management to help professionals take better decisions while managing projects. This training is highly recommended for project managers, business analysts and functional implementers who wish to effectively manage resources to maximize return on investment.
The advanced project management techniques learnt in this training program will go a long way in building analytical and management abilities to help professionals realize maximum value out of their projects and processes.