This training will provide students with the skills and knowledge to batch content into the content server. After completing this course, students will be able to transfer configurations and content as well, implement a security model and create custom pages using rules and profiles.
Audience : This course will be best suited for Application Developers, Database Administrators, Functional Implementers, Support Engineers, System Analysts, Technical Consultants, and Web Administrators.
- Personalize WebCenter Content Server
- Contribute Content
- Search and Subscribe to Content
- Understand Content Types
- Manage Content and Subscriptions
- Use Folios and Folio Administration
- Implement an Account-Based Security Model
- Use Profiles to Customize Content Pages
- Configure Webcenter Content Server using Administration Tools
- Configure Webcenter Content Server using Components
- Update Mass-Metadata and Creating Backups
- Understand Custom Metadata
- Manage Metadata using Rules
- Revise Content
- Understand Administrative Responsibilities
- Implement a Role-Based Security Model
- No pre-requisites for this course but basic knowledge of weblogic is recommended.
Recommended Courses and Certification: