This training will provide students with the skills and knowledge to batch content into the content server. The training is equipped with structured hands-on practices. Students will get to develop capabilities. Students will form a significant base of knowledge that can assist you become a content server administrator.
Audience : This course will be best suited for Application Developers, Database Administrators, Functional Implementers, Support Engineers, System Analysts, Technical Consultants, and Web Administrators.
- Implement a Role-Based Security Model
- Implement an Account-Based Security Model
- Personalize WebCenter Content Server
- Contribute Content
- Search and Subscribe to Content
- Revise Content
- Configure Webcenter Content Server for WebDAV/Desktop Integration Suite
- Contribute Mass Content using Batch Loader
- Understand Content Types
- Understand Custom Metadata
- Manage Metadata using Rules
- Enable components that offer specialized efficiencies
- Manage Content and Subscriptions
- Use Folios and Folio Administration
- Update Mass-Metadata and Creating Backups
- Use Profiles to Customize Content Pages
- Familiarity with Oracle Directory Services and Linux environment.Oracle Directory Services 11g: Essentials Concepts.
Recommended Courses and Certification: