In this course, students can expect to acquire in depth knowledge of the topics listed below:
- Technical and enterprise-level challenges faced during SOA Essentials adoption in an organization.
- Evaluation of SOA Suite in the organization.
- SOA concepts
- XML DB Fundamentals
- Features and functionality of SOA Suite 11g service components
- Explanation of every core service component along with the challenges it addresses
- Usage of SOA applications in JDeveloper
- Explanation of the functioning of Oracle Service Bus between services
- Understanding SOA governance and higher level SOA approaches