This course will teach about the basic administration and advanced administration. This course is based on exhaustive practices to strengthen new concepts.This course is planned for administrators. After completing this course, you will be able to comprehend how to Configure Social Login using Google and protect a Resource with the TAP Scheme.
Audience: This course is best suited for Technical Administrators, Sales Consultants, Support Engineers, Security Administrators, Web Administrators, and Technical Consultants.
- Import the metadata and OAM policy data in the production database
- Build the OAM Domain with the use of configuration
- Create a new OHS Instance
- Comprehend how to build keytab file and alter krb5.conf files
- Comprehend how to build AD datasources in OAM
- Perform and install Health Checks using Diagnostic Dashboard
- Comprehend how to verify OICScheme
- Comprehend how to Configure Social Login using Google
- Protect a Resource with the TAP Scheme
- Comprehend how to set up request cache type
- Comprehend how to set Up One Time Pin
- Create a second OAM server instance
- Familiarity with General Security concepts
- Knowledge of Identity and Access management products.