This Java EE 6: Develop Business Components with JMS & EJBs training from Koenig Solutions imparts requisite skills and knowledge to create robust back end functionality for application servers. This is done using EJB (Enterprise JavaBeans) 3.1 technology.
This course is conducted using Java EE 6 Platform(Enterprise Edition 6) technology, and the Java EE 6 SDK (Software Development Kit). The lab exercises in this course will use the NetBeans IDE (Integrated Development Environment). The hands on lab environment uses Oracle WebLogic Server 12c.
This Java EE 6 EJB Developer course is ideal for Java developers or Java EE developers with the only pre requisite for this course being knowledge of Java programming. However, it is suggested that you should have worked on Developing Applications with Java EE 6 platform, if you want to gain better understanding of this course.
Also, being an OCP JP will qualify you to attain this OCE certification on Java EE 6 EJB Developer.
- Using EJB technology to implement business tier functionality.
- Assembling and installing EJB business tier components to the application server.
- Using Java Messaging Service API to integrate EJB technology based applications.
- Designing and implementing timer based services.
- Integrating security and transactions into the enterprise application.
- Using best practices and advanced capabilities of business component development using EJB technology.
- Exploring and understanding the EJB technology, coding of message driven beans and session beans in JMS applications.
- Ability to understand and describe EJB design, transaction management, best practices, messaging and security.
|Schedule for Java EE 6: Develop Business Components with JMS & EJBs
|Java EE 6: Develop Business Components with JMS & EJBs
||Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice
Recommended Courses and Certification: