Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development course provides .NET Developers with practical knowledge that enables them to build solutions on Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform.
This boot camp includes use of development tools like Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010 and teaches how to develop Web Parts, use Event Receivers, access information using Business Connectivity Services, Workflows, Client Side Object Model and other advance features.
It also includes how to develop Sandboxed Solutions, use User Profile Services and Content Management Services of SharePoint Server 2010.
- Develop code that uses the server-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop event receivers and manipulate application settings for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop solutions that access external data by using Business Connectivity Services.
- Develop workflows as part of SharePoint 2010 solutions.
|Schedule for 10175: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
||Regular Track (days)
||Fast Track (days)
||MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Application Development
|TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice
- Experience with ASP.NET 3.5 / Visual Studio 2008
- Better to have some basic experience with SharePoint Server 2007