Used for data collection, InfoPath is a tool that enables users to create forms within SharePoint. It offers an efficient and easy way of collecting data, and allows connection to custom workflows. InfoPath lets users design and fill various types of electronic forms. These may include event registrations, expense reports, and client satisfaction surveys.
Forms can be created by using several form controls, including hyperlinks, boxes with drop down lists, text boxes etc. The latest version of form in SharePoint is InfoPath 2010, which provides user-friendly features to users.
- Create conditional formatting rules
- Sync the list to SharePoint Workspace to create and edit list items while offline
- Work with the InfoPath Rules Task Pane
- Add data from a web service to your forms
- Learn how to modify the toolbar
- Create multiple default values in a form
- Basic computer skills
- Better to have hands on experience in creating and managing documents
- Basic Knowledge of Form Designing in Access
Recommended Courses and Certification: