The MS Dynamics AX 2012 R2 course in Human Resource and Payroll from Koenig Solutions will acquaint you with the complete phase cycle and setup of its HR and payroll modules. AX 2012 R2 Training will teach students how to work in each of these modules and perform functions such as: tracking worker setup, tracking absences, compensation, performance and benefits of workers, tracking worker earnings and deductions, and creating schedules and issuing payments.
This MS Dynamics AX 2012 R2 training is meant for Dynamics users who plan, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot the Human Resources and Payroll Management function.
- Setting up an organization's structure.
- Establishing entries for new employees and editing data of existing employees.
- Managing data pertaining to employees and external contacts.
- Handling key employee data such as qualification, experience, and certificates.
- Implementing and utilizing recruitment projects.
- Traverse the process of recruitment by moving a candidate's application through the entire process.
- Install and configure the chief processes required for absence management.
- Understand all facets of skills used in operating a Microsoft Dynamics AX deployment.
- Setting up different skills and its types.
- Structuring and implementing goals.
- Managing the entire process life cycle of every course - from its conception and implementation, through completion and registration to evaluation.
- Setting up earnings, calculating salaries and generating payments
|Schedule for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 - Human Resource and Payroll
||Human Resource Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
||Payroll in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 .
- Basic knowledge of Human Resource and Payroll Concepts
Recommended Courses and Certification: