The Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Financial Management module provides fast, reliable and comprehensive accounting, financial reporting, and analysis. It also provides all the functionality required to update accounts efficiently and comply with reporting requirements. Capabilities of the Financial Management module include General Ledger, Liquidity Management (Bank Management), Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Expense Management. Starting with a larger overview and drilling down to the details.
- Comprehend General Allocation.
- Comprehend Dimension Control.
- Comprehend Financial statements.
- Comprehend Tax and Reporting.
- Comprehend Bank Credit Control.
- Comprehend Documentation Process like Letter of Credit, Letter of Guarantee.
- Comprehend Multi- and second-currency management.
- Comprehend Intercompany accounting and consolidation.
- Comprehend Budget Accounting.
- Comprehend Commitment Accounting.
|Schedule for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Financials
||Regular Track (days)
||Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
||Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
||Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Understanding of how to move within Microsoft Dynamics AX
Recommended Courses and Certification: