Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and logistics functionality includes managing the supply chain foundation, managing distribution and trade, and managing BOMs. Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 introduces advanced Trade & Logistics functionality.
The course is targeted toward sales and purchase managers, salespeople, purchasers, and other users in organizations that are responsible for the setup and administration of trade and logistics, inventory management, and quarantine management functionality.
- Create products and product masters.
- Create purchase Cycle and sales Cycle including Financial transactions
- Setup Quality Management and understand Non Conformances
- Create Inventory Journals like Movement, BOM, Transfer, Counting etc.
- Setup and Manage Quarantine Management functionality
- Setup and Manage Reservations
- Create Trade Agreements for Customers, Vendors
- Comprehend Purchase Requisition Setup and functionality
- Report in forecasting Sales and Purchase expectations
- Understand the Concept of Bills of Material (BOM)
- Explain the BOM calculation Structure
- Create Sales Order using BOM Configuration
- Comprehend Inquiries and Reports based on BOM
|Schedule for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics
||Regular Track (days)
||Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
||Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
||Bill of Materials in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice
- Basic Knowledge of Inventory Management.
- Understanding of Sales and Purchase concepts
Recommended Courses and Certification: