Mac Integration Basics training from Koenig Solutions intends to impart skills on bringing a Mac into a Windows dominated business environment with a Windows Small Business Server. Even those who wish to replace their Windows desktop with a Mac, can join this course for better understanding.This Mac Integration Basics course offers users complete interoperability and compatibility with other Windows users. The course is specifically designed for system administrators, help desk professionals, and technical consultants who are tasked with supporting Mac users in a Windows OS environment.
- Learn to seamlessly integrate Mac with your enterprise network environment
- Configure Mac to make it work with Active Directory and
- Utilize features such as network services, printing, file sharing, calendars, emails and contacts
- Manage security at the user and network levels
- Manage data by learning to migrate data from Windows PC and back up important data.
- Run Windows programs directly on your Mac.
|Schedule for Mac Integration Basics 10.8
|Koenig Course for Mac Integration Basics 10.8
||Mac Integration Basics 10.8
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice
You should have a basic understanding of OS X skills and terminology. If you’re new to Mac, you should review one of the two online Apple Support resources that provide an introduction on using Mac:
Switch 101: Designed for a PC user who has just switched to Mac and wants to find out how to adapt old working habits to the Mac. Switch 101 is located online at www.apple.com/support/switch101/.
Mac 101: Written for people who are new to computers or simply need a refresher course on how to get the most out of a Mac. Mac 101 is located online at www.apple.com/support/mac101/."
Note: This course will be delivered using Apple Machines. It is recommended that client should have Apple Laptop with him to do after class practice.
Recommended Courses and Certification: