This course will teach participants about Identity Management products. After completing this course, students will be able to comprehend Unified Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol concepts, and Internet Directory. They will also learn the methods to integrate an APEX application with OUD and OID.
Audience : This course is best suited for Developers, Security Administrators, System Administrators, Technical Administrators, Technical Consultants, and Web Administrators.
- Implement LDAP concepts like Structure and Schema
- Perform basic administration tasks of OID and OUD
- Administer data in OID and OUD by modifying, creating, and removing entries
- Administer the schema of OUD and OID by modifying, creating, and removing object attributes and classes
- Execute basic logging tasks like logging, configuring, and viewing log files
- Browse OID and OUD using JXPlorer
- Incorporate an APEX application with OID and OUD
- No pre-requisites for this course but basic knowledge of WebLogic is reccomended.
- Unix familiarity is an added advantage.
Recommended Courses and Certification: