This combination of JNCIA and JNCIS-ENT training will cover the following skills:
- Installing and managing network interfaces
- Perform various tasks including system logging, SNMP, NTP and configuration archival
- Restoring Junos devices to default factory settings
- Implementing network utilities
- Performing password recovery and file system maintenance
- Upgrading Junos OS
- Managing routing operations, routing policies, static routing, and OSPF
- Implementing firewall filters
- Managing enterprise switching platforms, VLANs, frame processing, ports and interfaces along with configuring, troubleshooting and monitoring VLANs
- Understanding Layer 2 port security concepts such as MAC limiting, DHCP snooping, filtering and storm control.
- Understanding of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) basic operations and its message types including groups and peers, attributes, and route/path selection process.
- Implement tunneling including IP tunnels, GRE, its considerations and applications.
The JNCIA and JNCIS-ENT course is for those professionals who wish to progress in the field of Junos networking, beginning with its routing & switching fundamentals and quickly moving on to an expert level.