JNCIA - Junos certification will cover topics such as fundamentals of Junos OS, its basic configuration, routing basics, operations monitoring and maintenance, networking, routing policies, firewall filters and Class of Service (CoS).
You will also get to learn how to:
- Perform various tasks in the CLI configuration and operational modes
- Restore Junos devices to their default factory settings
- Install and manage network interfaces
- Perform tasks for system logging, configuration archival, SNMP and NTP
- Implement network utilities
- Configure and operate uni-cast RPF (Reverse Path Forwarding)
- Conduct password recovery and file system maintenance of Junos devices
- Upgrade Junos OS successfully
- Manage routing operations, static routing, OSPF and routing policies
- Implement firewall filters
This Junos course is ideal for beginners or networking professionals who wish to expand their knowledge of Junos OS, Juniper Networks fundamentals and routing concepts.