A Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator can perform the following tasks with great skill and expertise:
- Configure, install and run multiple instances
- Deploy and run applications on JBoss EAP 6
- Configure logging, data source, and web subsystems
- Secure access to applications by implementing application security in JBoss EAP 6
- Configure clustering, fail over and load balancing.
- Configure Web Connectors and web properties in JBoss applications
- Configure HornetQ and JMS (Java Message Service)
- Migrate applications from JBoss EAP 5 to the latest JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
This RHCJA training is intended for system administrators who have experience with Linux/UNIX or Windows operating systems and a basic understanding of networks and hardware. System admins having experience with JBoss EAP 5 or even those who are new to JBoss can apply for this prestigious certification to broaden their career prospects.