- Successfully build and deploy an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) technology application
- Ability to choose the right Java EE Profile for an application
- Knowledge of enabling database access in applications using Java Persistence API entity classes
- Successfully create basic web services for Java EE platform
- Using Servlets, JSF and JSP to create a web based user interface
- Understand and implement the Java EE application model and its context
This Developing Applications for the Java EE Platform training program is intended for Java developers, J2EE developers or Java EE developers who wish to successfully build end to end distributed enterprise applications for their organizations. This course will help increase productivity, collaboration and communication within the organization while reducing costs to a great extent by following highly efficient development techniques.