The course on XenDesktop 7 and XenApp 7.5 from Koenig Solutions teaches about the Citrix XenDesktop 7 module that provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to maintain a Citrix desktop and application virtualization solution in a Windows Server environment effectively.
The module on XenApp 7.5 will teach students how to monitor, manage, support and troubleshoot a XenDesktop 7 solution. This module offers experienced Citrix XenApp participants with the skills needed to execute Citrix XenApp 7.5. Participants will learn how to build a XenApp 7.5 environment that includes Citrix components: Director, Delivery Controller, MCS, Studio, NetScaler, and Provisioning Services.
This course involves hands-on experience in a live lab environment.
- Assign administration and manage licenses
- Monitor and manage hypervisor
- Monitor desktops and applications in a XenDesktop environment
- Monitor StoreFront and access for external end users
- Monitor profiles and policies
- Monitor sites, sessions, and users
- Should have experience in administering Windows Server 2012 environments and xenapp.
Recommended Courses and Certification: