This certification skills candidates in the management of Citrix XenApp 6.5 environments, which run on Windows Server (WS) 2008 R2 software. Participants become proficient in supervising, maintaining, optimizing and troubleshooting Citrix XenApp 6.5. Students get acquainted with the features and tools used for generating reports, recording farm activities, and monitoring XenApp farm.
The training has a lot of practical sessions that prepare attendees for several professional requirements. The course imparts the skills required for maintaining server integrity and data. Candidates also gain proficiency for scaling, optimizing, and troubleshooting the XenApp farm.
Citrix Certification Path Map
- Optimizing the XenApp environment
- Optimizing the user environment
- Optimizing printing
- Securing XenApp
- Monitoring XenApp with standard utilities
- Monitoring XenApp with EdgeSight
- Experience in operating a XenApp farm, including administering users, publishing applications, and setting policies Basic understanding of the components of a XenApp environment and server roles and should have basic experience installing and administering Windows Server 2008 R2 with Remote Desktop Services
Recommended Courses and Certification: