This training will provide students with the basic concepts and advanced skills essential to migrate from a Cisco ACE ADC to NetScaler. This course will let students optimize, implement, troubleshoot, secure, monitor, and configure a NetScaler system from within a networking framework. This training is a variation of CNS-205 NetScaler 10.5 Essentials and Networking intended specially for students who are familiar with the ACE appliance and have limited or no previous NetScaler knowledge. In order to efficiently complete this training, students will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment.
Audience: This course is best suited for Networking professionals
- Obtain, manage, and install NetScaler licenses
- Elucidate how SSL is employed to protect the NetScaler
- Execute NetScaler TriScale Technology, including Clustering
- Employ recommended techniques and tools to provide support for common NetScaler connectivity and network issues
- Demonstrate reporting and monitoring
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, OSI layer, Networking concepts and Cisco products.