CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS) training helps participants learn about the integrated management suite of functions that greatly simplify the installation, administration, managing, and troubleshooting of Cisco networks. The LMS lets professionals administer the network using a browser based interface which can be accessed easily from anywhere, anytime.
The course is ideal for network operators, administrators, network managers, system engineers, network architects etc. It will help them simplify the management and deployment of Cisco devices and networks.
- Explain fundamental concepts of network management
- Getting started with the workflow to configure and install LMS on the server
- Understand and customize My Menu, dashboards, portal layouts and portlets.
- Automate inventory management including collection, device administration, user tracking, and use inventory tools.
- Manage and verify configurations, maintain an archive, use configuration tools and workflows
- Monitor and troubleshoot performance of the network, report faults using troubleshooting tools
- Utilize the LMS Work Centers including Smart Install, EnergyWise, Auto Smartports, and Identity Work Center, to perform lifecycle management processes of network devices
- Manage advanced administration tasks for the network and system, including management of collection settings and trust menu.
- Understanding of TCP/IP & SNMP and Awareness about Cisco Routers & Switches
Recommended Courses and Certification: