Participants enrolled for this course will learn the following set of skills:
- Entire Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Management and Governance of IT
- Acquisition, Implementation and Development of Business Information Systems
- Managing Operations, Support and Maintenance of IS
- Securing Information Assets
These core skills provide extensive understanding of managerial and technological factors that must be coordinated effectively in order to protect business information and systems.