CCIE Security Written training from Koenig Solutions is designed in such a way that it helps students go through the fundamentals of networking, IP/TCP/UDP concepts, packet reassembly, IP fragmentation, OSI model and all the way to advanced concepts of ISE, NAC, ACS, ASA, IPS, etc. This course mainly coves theory on these concepts and devices, however, with our customized labs and training material, students get useful insights into how exactly these solutions converge to create a sound security infrastructure for maintaining security in an organization.
- To design, manage and lead complex network security projects.
- To learn about security protocols and application protocols.
- To secure operating systems, applications and Cisco security technologies.
- To configuration of a secure network within the given constraints and specifications.
- To diagnose network and security problems, and troubleshoot for solutions.
Note: Last day to test: January 30, 2017
|Schedule for CCIE Security V4.1 (written)
|Super Fast Track
|CCIE Security Written V4.1
||CCIE Security Written
Recommended Courses and Certification: